Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sometimes after supper I take a look at the images I've managed to capture during the day and can't find any unifying theme.  Today was like that. The usual Wednesday morning coffee with Clyde and Dave was cut short so I could get to the Civic Center downtown to help register new citizens to vote. I hurried back home on my bicycle barely ahead of David and David coming on their bikes for lunch at our house. A record high surf was the buzz all up and down the Pacific Coast today, so I decided to head out to Cabrillo Point with my camera.  The surf wasn't as spectacular as the TV hype claimed it would be, but there was plenty to see.  I turned my attention to making pictures of rocks and sea... and the old lighthouse on the hill... and the cluster of Coast Guard buildings around the newer lighthouse down below... and... and... and...












No comments: