Thursday, March 27, 2014


Trying to find the right word: redact, throwback, reiterate, exculpate, redo, repeat, resemble, absolve, exonerate, ingeminate, vindicate, assoil...

O.K., I’m going with ingeminate... THIS IS INGEMINATE THURSDAY.  I admit it doesn’t have the same ring to it that “Throwback Thursday” has, but never mind.  I like ingeminate.  It doesn’t have that pushy tossing implication. Of course, I know it doesn’t have anything at all to do with germinate, but how can you write or say ingeminate without at least thinking about ingerminating or engerminating.  I know there are no such words as ingerminating and engerminating because I looked them up and there was nothing there... so with germinating or germinable or germinator finally unstuck from my mind, I refocused and went back (good way to put it) to posting the pictures of a red house and surrounding other places I first saw more than fifty years ago. 











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that in Northern California? Beautiful where ever it is. These photos scream TEXTURE. Love em.

Michiel said...

"I love machinery, goes way back to crazy youth and power, and working in Whitehorse Copper open pit mines, little chief pit...trucks, loaders, shovels (highest paying job), graders, cats, zinger sol-"