Sunday, September 01, 2013


You know how it is sometimes when you look at people you really love and appreciate, wishing you could get all such people in one place at the same time, and you are reminded again that it isn't ever going to happen, but you know that's all right, and probably even better that it can't happen, because you'd never really be able to take it all in... so what do you do... you look around and begin to notice how beautiful they all are and how everything in the space of the backyard is just right except for the people who aren't there but you'd like them to be, so you start to be glad that the things are there that are there, like some little zinnias and marigolds in the flower bed behind where I was sitting... and you know life is good.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have felt that way. Yes, life is good.
Clyde

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling mutual appreciation of this fine gathering, including you, my friend!
M.F.T.

Anonymous said...

That's some long sentence you've created, but it held my attention all the way to the end, building and building my anticipation and expectation of a good ending, and I wasn't disappointed! Ben

Anonymous said...

So right. Thanks for putting in words and color.
Pat