Saturday, September 21, 2013



PATTERNS...

To avoid getting worked up into a discouraged/discouraging political state of mind at the end of the week when...  aaaaaAAAAAHHHH... I almost lost it again and was about to go off on another...!  

What I was about to say is that I started fooling with some pictures of hibiscus I found today.  Flowers are remarkable creations, hibiscus especially... incredible designs, which I decided to play around with... and maybe make patterns with them... 

Just one little bitty political thought: WHY CAN'T THOSE PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON STOP and smell the roses and hibiscus and... and... and... make things better for everybody.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Answer:
Because those people in Washington can't smell the flowers due to the overpowering stench of the "political Process" as we know it today. If it smells like shit, it must be...