Sunday, August 18, 2013


DANCING WITH TREES

Today I went out looking for trees... for a friend.  She is beginning a project, and she says images of trees, sheltering trees, impressive trees will make her work more meaningful.  A few days ago I showed another friend the tree that I photographed for a blog post I did last week.  Joking, I said that as I passed the tree on my bike, it said, “You wanna dance?”  

I haven’t gone quite ‘round the bend, but saying “trees speak to me” is not far from the truth. I feel a special reverence for trees.  The message on a sign by the Moreton Bay Fig in Balboa Park is good enough reason for my feelings of appreciation and reverence.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trees are wonderful.
I think I've told you that I have a thing for naked trees.
I love to see the branch design and how each seeks the light.
M.L.