Monday, January 24, 2011

Click on the photographs to enlarge them.
Today in the easternmost edge of Chula Vista from the crest of a little hill above Sweetwater Reservoir I got a couple of pictures of Mt. Miguel.GREAT DAY... Many San Diego folks know and appreciate the work of my friend Tom Fagan without ever knowing who he is. They have seen his wonderful murals at Children's Hospital, the Del Mar Fair, and in restaurants around the area. What they are less likely to know are his oil paintings and water colors. I am especially taken by his Gas Lamp paintings, five of which I have included here. I apologize for the failure of the camera I was using today to get rid of all reflected light. I'll try again sometime soon with a polarizing filter. Take a look at Tom's WEB site: www.tomfagan.com

1 comment:

Rajesh said...

Jerral,

Nice of you to include Tom's snaps and link. Been to Tom's site. Thank You.