Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stay with me here! I didn’t go out this morning to look for near naked ladies. I went to the mall to visit the Apple Store to find out how to undo something stupid I did with my computer. I got the information I needed from a young fellow with a nose ring and a forest of tattoos who was almost successful in holding back the grin that told me he found what I had done more comical than stupid. But that’s not what this journal writing is about today. You know how malls and city streets are festooned with banners announcing city festivals or regional highlights or national holidays... The banners flying in Fashion Valley Mall today were obviously paid for by a company I hadn’t heard of before this morning but with a name I thought I knew something about from... well, shall we say, life experience. “Intimacy” is the name of the company.

The banner’s message: CHANGE YOUR BRA. CHANGE YOUR LIFE. So there you have it ladies. Don’t bother with school or church. Change your bra! I’m going back next week to see if perhaps there is advice for guys. I’ll let you know, fellows, what it is we have to change.The best math teacher and the best science teacher in San Diego get ready to go back to school

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The smile started on my face as I scrolled down past beautiful woman, wondering, what the hell is Jerral up to today?
And your writing made me crack up.
Funny.
What should guys change, I wonder.