Sunday, July 12, 2009

SUNDAY PHOTOGRAPH

If I am made of star stuff,
is it true of everything?
What about the elephant
I saw at the zoo this week?
Did the rattlesnake evolve
from other bits and
pieces falling onto earth
from somewhere out there?
And the lantana in Elaine’s
back yard by the door,
where did that get started?
And how? And why?
I saw its Andean cousin
once in the jungle above
the Huallaga River in Peru.
And the wires unfurling
from the bottle brush,
What’s that about?
And the leaping purple pea?
Mysteries abound.

1 comment:

jimmymac said...

Hi Jerral,
Very nice images. An associate at work forwarded the link to me because I live and breathe photography. Check out my sites and let me know what you think.
www.jimmcginnphotography.com
www.pbase.com/jimmymac

Take Care,

jimmymac