Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Along with all the other offers (FREE if I just buy...) that I have never invited to my electronic mailbox (To-Dye-For eye liner and replacement windows) the “electronic Holy Bible” advertisement came this morning. I'm guessing It came on Monday instead of Sunday because the folks selling the product probably don’t want to appear to work on Sunday.

Well, that’s simple enough.
Reconnect with God. Get a Franklin pocket electronic Holy Bible.
Problem solved!
Spread the word (electronic Word... Should electronic be capitalized?)

...reassurance in these tough economic times that capitalism is alive and well.

I wonder what Franklin will offer to folks in other religions.THIS BUDDHA IS ONE OF THE WORKS IN SAN DIEGO MUSEUM OF ART'S ASIAN COLLECTION. I WENT THERE THIS AFTERNOON WITH JEREMY.

No comments: