Friday, August 15, 2008

THE WAY SOME PEOPLE SEE THE DRINKING FOUNTAIN AT WILSON SCHOOL

Salute! Just spouting off. Mike Duggan

I see a smiling policeman waving. Liz Cogdill

I see a traffic cop! Rachael Damm

Looks like a policeman, wearing his officers hat, looking down at a child and smiling. Ginny Burnight

Is that Ralph Kramden (Jackie Gleason) from the Honeymooners (circa 1950's)? Jim Miles

Well, I see either a policeman or a postman! Liz Respess

A crossing guard? Marla Stevens

Another SS officer who needs to be deported!!! Bob Smith

My friend, I am so anxious to know what else you see in the water fountain :)). Антон Гуленцов

I am not sure what you are seeing, but I see a soldier, with his hat on and his left arm raised in salute to his commander. Trevor Price

I guess I don't get it. Ben Bachmeier

Looks like a one armed traffic cop... John Baker

I believe so. Jackie... Jackie Cooper

Wonder where this traffic directing officer is on duty?
At least he's smiling ;-)... Carol Green

It looks to me a little like a traffic cop from the rear, smiling and holding up his left hand to stop traffic... Taylor Hill

I see a little man waving or possibly a police man directing traffic. Braithe Landry

No comments: