Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Gerald Naus and his kitten Bennie were obvious choices for my photo-for-the-day. Gerald, an expert blogger, gave me my first lesson in blogging and helped me set up this site. He maintains a blog called "The Cafeteria is Closed." Gerald and I are friends who share a keen interest in photography. We don't however, share political or religious views. Perhaps I should have named my blog "The Cafeteria is Open." It's a wonderful thing to live in a society that tolerates citizens with opposed points of view and even allows for friendship between two people who intellectually exist on opposite ends of a political continuum.

1 comment:

David Miles said...

Dad, it's good to see that you have entered the "blogosphere"! Not only can you provide commentary but the rest of the world can reply!
Keep the cafeteria open!